The Institutional Real Estate Latin America Forum is the leading investor platform focused on international LP allocations to real estate funds and JV opportunities in the region, as well as LatAm LP due to diligence on US and European-based vehicles.Over 150 LPs from across the globe including Sovereign Funds, Pension Funds, Foundations, Endowments, Consultants, Fund-of-Funds, and Family Offices will meet key market players to discuss some of the best opportunities available in the region.
Key Discussion Topics Include:
- The Global Investor Perspective – Pension, Asset Managers & Sovereign Funds.
- International Endowments & Foundations.
- What’s in LatAm Real Estate for them?
- LatAm Family Offices – How they invest and where?
- Real Estate Updates on Brazil, Mexico, Andean Region, & Southern Cone.
- International opportunities for LatAm investors in the United States, Europe and other Emerging Markets.
- Sector updates in Latin America: Hospitality & Tourism, Housing & Residential, Commercial Properties, Shopping Malls & Retail, Natural Resources, Agribusiness and Real Assets. Read More.